i want my tax dollars to support the following causes, in order:
1) TO CREATE WELL ROUNDED PUBLIC EDUCATION FOR ALL
Education creates a better, more productive citizen.
2) TO STRIVE FOR EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL
I don't believe in hand outs, but creating opportunity for success with hard work.
3) TO PROMOTE & SUPPORT PUBLIC HEALTH OPPORTUNITY & PREVENTION
I don't believe in Universal Healthcare, but creating opportunity and prevention.
4) TO PROTECT & MAINTAIN THE WORLD ENVIRONMENT
When the Earth dies, so do we.
5) TO MAINTAIN A STRONG MILITARY DEFENSE
A defense against those who attack. Never preemptive.
6) TO BALANCE A STRONG ECONOMIC GROWTH WITH RESPONSIBILITY TO CITIZENS
Capitalism with responsibility, no Blackwater, No Enron, No Haliburton.
7) TO PROMOTE A CONTINUING & PROGRESSIVE AMERICAN WORKFORCE
End NAFTA, create pride in American product and service.
8) TO BUILD & MAINTAIN OUR LONG TERM AMERICAN INFRASTRUCTURE
Grow our cities, up and not out. Create art and architecture, for our future.
9) TO LEND NEEDED SUPPORT TO COUNTRIES IN REQUIREMENT
Iraq - didn't need us. Darfur needs us. Africa needs us.
10) TO PROMOTE & SUPPORT OUR YOUTH'S FUTURE
Promote to give our youth a better Earth than we received it.
Using this as my blueprint, I've seen Obama has the right ideas.
Hillary agrees alot, but spends much of her time being a politician. And playing with words. And doing what - gets her elected.
And McCain's worried about other things.
Good luck Obama. Kick Hilldog's ass in Indiana.